Two siblings died reportedly from food poisoning and their mother fell sick after having lunch at South Salna in Gazipur city Tuesday, reports news agency UNB.
The deceased is Shakil and his brother Humayun, sons of Rafikul Islam of Afaina village in Mymensingh.
Police and hospital sources said Shakil, Humayun and their mother fell sick one after another immediately after having lunch.
They were taken to Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmad Medical College Hospital where doctors declared Shakil dead on arrival.
Later, Humayun and their mother were being moved to Mymensingh Medical College Hospital as their condition deteriorated. Of them, Humayun died on the way.
Dr Rashedul Islam, a physician at Shaheed Tajuddin Ahmad Medical College Hospital, said both the boys might have died due to food poisoning.