Couple injured in Manikganj gas cylinder blast

Prothom Alo English Desk | Update:

A couple sustained burn injuries as a gas cylinder exploded in a house in Gangadhar Patti area of Manikganj early Wednesday, reports news agency UNB.
The gas cylinder went off when Sabina Yesmin, wife of Hamidur Rahman, tried to ignite the gas burner and caught fire around 4.30am, leaving the couple burnt severely.
Injured Sabina Yesmin with 70 per cent burn injuries and Hamidur with 40 per cent burns were firstly taken to the District Sadar Hospital and later shifted to the burn unit of Dhaka Medical College and Hospital, said sadar hospital residential medical officer Lutfar Rahman.

Reader's Comment

 

Commenting is closed

Want to be annomymous
I am commenting by following the terms & condition of Prothom Alo
   
Editor & publisher: Matiur Rahman.
CA Bhaban, 100 Kazi Nazrul Islam avenue, Karwan Bazar, Dhaka 1215
Phone: 8180078-81, Fax: 9130496, E-mail: info@prothom-alo.info
 
UP